Register by May 2
Cost to participate: Members: $5,995 Non-members: $6,995
Looking to expand into the fast-growing aerospace and defense markets? Join Automation Alley’s trade mission to the Farnborough International Airshow, the world’s largest aerospace and defense exhibition, attracting more than 1,500 exhibitors and 100,000 participants from nearly 50 countries around the world.
Why Attend the Farnborough International Airshow?
- In 2012, the Farnborough International Airshow resulted in $72 billion in sales and work orders.
- Discover future spending trends in commercial aviation, unmanned systems and cybersecurity.
- Learn about the surging demand for aerospace and defense technologies in Asia, the Middle East and North Africa (MENA).
- Jane’s Defense Weekly projects global defense spending will increase to $1.547 trillion this year.
Why You Should Join Our Trade Mission:
- Matchmaking meetings will place you directly in touch with potential business partners.
- Meet with key government officials, military delegations and business leaders.
- Our missions have generated $326 million in total export sales for company participants while creating nearly 1,800 jobs in our region.
- We received the President’s “E” Star Award (2013) and the President’s “E” Award (2008) in recognition of our success in promoting U.S. exports overseas and new jobs at home.
Contact: For more information or to register, call 248-457-3283 or email Lisa Lasser, International Business Services Supervisor, at email@example.com.